By signing this form, I undertake to abide by the rules of the Cape Helldrivers Motor Club and to
respect any decision made by the Club’s reining Committee.
I further acknowledge that neither the CAPE HELLDRIVERS MOTOR CLUB nor its Committee or
Officials may in any way be held responsible for any loss of injury sustained by my team or I, by
I have been informed that I will receive a copy of the Club’s Constitution via Email. Once Club
Rules of the class that I am taking part in are confirmed, I understand this will be available on
All Cape Hell Drivers applicants are required to sign this code of conduct. To retain membership the applicant is required to adhere to this code. The objective of this code is ensure that CHD is a club where good harmony and respect amongst its members prevails. To protect the clubs good public image.
1. All members, officials and management are held responsible for the behavior of their crew, family or team members.
2. Mutual respect between competitors, their pit crew and family members and officials of the CHD is a must.
3. CHD members must be punctual at meetings, scrutineering and race events.
4. When attending as a spectator at any event, CHD members are required to act as ambassadors, and are to conduct
themselves according to the guidelines of the code of conduct, failing to do so, a member will be held liable for His or
5. CHD members are to refrain from negative talk about his/her or any club. Other associations and clubs are therefore
to be treated with respect at all times.
6. The decision of the COC and Observers is final. Should the need of the enquiry process arise, correct procedures
must be followed by drivers and an enquiry fee of R2000.00 is payable.
7. The following guide lines will be used by the Disciplinary Committee.
Offences: - Swearing at any other person including other drivers, pit crew, sponsors,
Officials and members of public.
- Verbal Abuse including threatening of another competitor.
- Physical Altercations.
- Abuse on social media including bad mouthing of any other competitor,
member or the club.
- Racism & Sexism.
- Misconduct in pits including reckless driving and wheel spinning.
- Any form of bringing the Clubs name into disrepute
8. Any member wishing to lodge a complaint regarding the breaching of this code by another member must do so in
writing within 48 hours. The complaint must be emailed to the club secretary, detailing the full nature of the complaint.
Penalties imposed pertaining to but not limited to above offences will be at the sole discretion of the Disciplinary
Committee. Guidelines for penalties will be a fine ranging between R500 and R5000 which is payable within 5
working days. The Disciplinary Committee further has the right to suspend the membership or participation of any
member from any form of motorsport. The decision of the Disciplinary Committee is final and not protest-able.
Should a competitor fail to adhere to a monetary fine, suspension from all forms of motorsport will be implemented.
All other clubs will be notified accordingly. By signing this code of conduct does not guarantee membership.
A signed Code Of Conduct is attached to this membership form. As a member I have read all documents and agree to abide by it.